The Aspire credit card is a good credit card for entry-level users with a unique rewards program. It is perfect for people who need to improve their credit score. The fees may be higher for some users compared to other cards, particularly if those cards have lower fee ranges.
It is an unsecured credit card, which means there is no collateral required. As well, it is designed to be simple to qualify for, allowing people with no or bad credit histories to start building credit.
It’s totally worth keeping an eye out for the Aspire credit card, which offers great financial features, good rewards, and an incredible welcome bonus.
There is no security deposit required for the Aspire credit card, but the fee for the first year is $85 – $175, and the fee after that is both annual and monthly. There is a $29 – $49 annual fee for the first year, and a $7.25 – $12.50 monthly fee after that.
One of the top features of the Aspire Credit Card is its $1,000 credit limit, monthly credit bureau reporting, and good rewards. The card offers 3% cash back on gas, groceries, and household utilities, as well as 1% cash back on all other purchases. The Aspire Credit Card’s high rate of interest can quickly deplete your savings, however, if you do not pay the bill each month in full.
Aspire credit card types
There are two types of Aspire credit card
- Aspire credit card
- Aspire cash back reward card.
Features of Aspire credit card
- 15 to 18% APR on purchases and balance transfers
- For the first half year, there is a 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Based on your financial soundness, the loan APR will range from 12.65% to 18.00% when you open your record.
- Get a half-year 0% APR offer on purchases and balance transfers.
- Accessible to people with good credit.
- The total exchange expense is equal to $5 or 2% of each move whichever is greater Prominent
- Prizes not advertised
- Registration with a credit organization is required
Aspire Credit Card Acceptance process
Your pre-approved Aspire credit card application will be completed online after you receive an email containing a code.
You will provide your employer’s details to complete the online application.
- Estimated salary.
- Active and valid e-mail address
- Fill in your full name (The Employee).
- Provide your residential address.
- Enter your mortgage amount (Rent Amount).
- Work experience
Now, what is the next process? Simply visit the Aspire Card application portal. Go to www.aspirecreditcard.com/mastercard and fill out the application. Complete each field accordingly.
How To Apply for Aspire Credit Card
The process is simple. Simply follow the instructions below. You will also receive a pre-approved acceptance code by email to complete your registration.
- The first step is to open a browser, and visit com/MasterCard.
- After that, you will need to enter the 14-digit Aspires Credit Card Acceptance Code that you received via email.
- Finally, tap on the “Submit button”.
What are the rates of Aspire credit card:
- There is no annual fee
- Cash Advance fees is $10 or 2%
- There is a $5 or 2% balance transfer fee
- The foreign transaction fee is 1%.
- Penalty for late payment is up to $39
- Up to $25 is charged for returned payments
How To Sign Up for Aspire Credit Card Account
- For account registration, go to www.aspire.com.
- When the login screen appears, click ‘Now enrolled.
- Click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Simply enter your last name and the last four digits of your social security number(SSN) and click the ‘Submit’ button.
How To Activate Aspire credit Card
For Aspire credit card activation follow these steps.
- Open the www.aspire.com website to activate your card
- On the top right of the page, click on ‘Activate card’.
- In the next step, you will need to sign in and enroll for an online account.
How to Login Aspire Credit Card
- To login to your Aspire credit card account, go to www.aspire.com
- In the widget that appears when the page opens at the center, you must enter your login details.
- To sign in, you will need to provide your username and password and click the ‘Sign in’ button.
How to Recover Aspire Card Login Information
- To reset your login details, please visit www.aspire.com.
- After you reach the login homepage, click the ‘Forgot password button.
- After that, you have to enter a username and click ‘Send user ID’.
- Please enter your last name, last four numbers of your SSN and click on “Submit”.
What credit score is needed for Aspire credit card ?
If your credit is fair (or above), then Aspire Credit Card is for you. This card charges a very high APR (above 20%). You need a credit score of 630 or higher to qualify for this loan.
What is the Aspire Credit Card customer service number?
You can contact Aspire Card customer service by dialing (855) 802-5572, or you can call the number on your card for more information.
You can also contact customer service online by filling out their messaging form or by sending your questions to the following address:
Aspire Credit Card
P.O. Box 105555
Atlanta, GA 30348-5555
Autopay Setup in aspire card
You should consider setting up autopay for your Aspire card. To do this, go to the Aspire website and create an account. Click on “Create an Account.” You’ll be asked to enter your last name, Social Security number, and birthdate. Once you click “Submit”, follow the instructions to create your account.
As soon as you’ve created your account, you’ll see an autopay option. There are two payment options to choose from: Monthly payment or Monthly payment deadline. Depending on your choice, you will either be required to pay the same amount each month (that you select), or pay your entire balance every month.
When you have finished selecting, you should see a review screen asking you to confirm your choices. If you accept, your auto-payments will begin.
Thank you for reading this article. If you have questions regarding this topic, feel free to let us know in the comments section. It would be our pleasure to help.
If you find this article useful, please share it with others as well.
For interesting articles, keep checking back with us.